Three Bedroom Bungalow at Sea Caves
The property is a single level fully detached Greek island style whitewashed spacious villa which has been built and maintained to high standards and attention to detail, this villa is part of beautiful and private community of 8 villas. The property is located in the picturesque Sea Caves area of Peyia with wonderful views of the mountains the low lying countryside and sea views only 800m down the hill. The property is offered as a fully furnished villa –you just need to bring your suitcase.
- 3 bedroom
- 3 bathrooms.
- CYTA line to the house – you need to activate your telephone / internet preference with you telecommunication supplier.
- Mobility friendly – details listed below.
- Air-conditioning is provided in all of the bedrooms and in the living / dining areas – for heating & cooling,
- 2 x sets of Towels and bed linens provided.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all electricals and crockery, flatware etc.
Living / dining area:
- The Villa has a generous open plan living and dining area decorated to harmonise with the Greek white-washed Island style aesthetic.
- You are provided with a TV, DVD, CD/Cassette/Radio player.
- The living and dining area leads onto the swimming pool 9.5 x 4.5 m and large terrace area which is ideal for enjoying your meals any time of the day while enjoying the view.
- A well equipped timber kitchen with breakfast bar, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, electric ceramic hotplate and oven is provided as is all china, cutlery, pots and pans etc.
- A separate laundry area (away from the kitchen) is provided within the villa and includes a washing machine, basin, pegs, iron, ironing board and exterior rotary clothesline is also provided.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms:
- 1 x Master bedroom with timber Queen size bed, bedside drawer units with lamps, a chair and built-in wardrobe with ensuite shower room.
- 2 x Twin bedrooms with King Single (3/4 size) timber beds, bedside drawer units with lamps, a chair (in each bedroom) and built-in wardrobe units.
- One of the twin bedrooms has an adjacent bathroom with bathtub with shower head attachment. The other twin bedroom has a shower ensuite.
- Towels and sheets are provided:
- Safety Deposit box
- Hair dryer
A detailed list with the contract is provided as an inventory check list.
- The property faces beautiful countryside and sea views and is set amongst unique colourful and fragrant Mediterranean gardens surrounding the spacious swimming pool, 9.5 m x 4.5 m which has a step / sitting area open to the pool inset with whirlpool / jacuzzi type jets. Generous paved lounging area also surrounds the swimming pool, sun beds (x4), umbrellas, garden furniture and outdoor dining suite is provided for guests, charcoal BBQ's and outdoor shower are also provided.
Electricity and Water bills accounts must be turn to the tenant.